Saturday 1 December 2012

New Book Release

As you know, I usually blog on Sundays, as that's my least busiest day. However, as today sees the release of my latest ebook I thought it only fair to share this, especially as I am excited and ready to shout it from the rooftops.

I am fortunate enough to have a hubby who supports me in every way when it comes to my writing. He quietly appears with cups, make that mugs, of caffeine when I am shut away in my study. He patiently endures my screams of frustration when my muse decides to take the morning off...and he is especially talented when it comes to sorting out most of my techno problems or needs.

As you can see, he has put together this little trailer to give you an idea of what my book is about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2AeOHmCdwk

Let me know what you think.  If you liked the trailer and it has whet your appetite to find out more, then please feel free to visit the Smashwords page:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/260649

I have to say, when I published my other books I definitely wasn't as social media savvy. Or perhaps I just wasn't as switched on? In any case, I have made more of an effort with this one, helped by having a little more experience and experimenting.

For me, writing isn't about the money. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to sniff at any earnings (small or large). However, the buzz I get from knowing that my work is out there and people might (hopefully) enjoy my work is just phenomenal, and deeply satisfying.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment