Saturday 22 December 2012

Seasons Greetings & Heartfelt Thanks!

Well, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet.
It's been a busy week getting all the final preparations organised for Christmas. Yes, I admit, I am a bit of a grinch and this isn't my favourite time of year. I hate trailing around the shops trying to find suitable presents, even though I enjoy giving. I hate the mad rushes and the cold......
However, it has been a tremendous year for me. It has had a lot of downs but there have been many ups too, not least of which where my writing is concerned.
At the risk of sounding arrogant, I am going to say that I did most of the work. After all, I was the one who put pen to paper, fingers to keyboard, and there were times when it became something of a chore. But this lil ol' me is also gracious enough to admit that I couldn't have done it without the love and support of all those around me - family, friends, fans & critics alike. It is down to you all that I have the encouragement to persevere.
So this Blog post is simply going to say this:

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
And if this seems a little too sentimental, well heck, I guess it's that time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment