Saturday 29 December 2012

A Happy & Fruitful New Year

Well, 2012 certainly flew by!

There were quite a few ups and downs for me during these last twelve months, but the biggest ups definitely involved my writing as I took the plunge into the self publishing e-market, learned out to format books, how to blog and a whole host of other things that can only improve my existence as a neurotic writer.

So, as this year draws to a close, it's time to look ahead to the coming months.

What plans do you have for 2013?

I don't make resolutions, primarily because they always end up being broken. Instead, I make goals. For example, I am currently in the middle of editting an anthology of 10 erotic short stories with the aim of publishing them some time in the coming months. I have a few ideas for short stories to submit to magazines and competitions, and I have a host of other projects that are jotted down on paper or are flying around my head.

I am also thinking about making changes to my website.

All exciting stuff. Watch this space. Next time, there will be a sample of my upcoming project for you to taste.

So, all that's left for this last blog of 2012, is to wish you a very Happy New Year and a very fruitful, productive New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment