Friday 20 April 2012

Stan The Man... (well, cat actually!)

Having lost our little fur baby, Tigger, suddenly in March, wedecided that we didn't want another pet. It was just too soul destroying. However, a couple of weeks ago, a friend asked if we could adopt a stray that they had taken in. I wasn't keen, but when I met him I just couldn't resist. As you can see, Stan is rather cute.

Now, anyone who as ever got a new pet (or been "got" by a cat), knows that they are very territorial and like to assert their presence, usually by spraying or clawing. Not this lil fella.  Oh no. Out of the travel box and straight up onto the sofa! Make yourself at home!!

He will never replace Tigger, but he is adorable.And on a lighter note.... I'd forgotten how I never used to have a lie in at the weekend. "Feed me", "feed me" meows are very loud...even when you have your head under the duvet!

No comments:

Post a Comment