Sunday 29 April 2012

Breathe....and relax!

Well, I have to say it's been a pretty intense week. However, all the stress and tantrums have been worth it (unless you ask hubby!). Anyway, I'm getting some pretty good feedback about my Site so thanks to all of you who have visited so far. It really does make me feel like part of a wider community, and that I'm doing something worthwhile.

Now, it's time to apply the BOCHOK method and head back to my manuscript. I'm currently in the middle of editing a full length romance novel that I'm hoping to publish a little later this year. I'm also working on an anthology of erotic short stories featuring Eleanor, the "Fantasy Girl", who has a few fantasies of her own.

Now that the Website is up and running, Stan (our new cat) is finally settled, and the weather is still pretty poor, there are no excuses!
TTFN. X

No comments:

Post a Comment